B2B Field Sales Executive - Midlands
All Home Everything is a B2B wholesale and distribution business looking after a number of consumer brands for the UK & European markets. Our brands range from scented candles to tea and from chocolate to artwork.
Our company has recently launched two new food gift brands to the UK market. We are seeking an experienced field sales talent (ideally in and around the Midlands) to drive new business and develop existing accounts within our brand/product portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- On-the-road new business development, with some leads from head office
- Generating appointments with retailers, whilst pitching the business, products and after-sales offer
- Building rapport and relationships for repeat business.
- To grow sales, profit & market share through your independent and online customers.
- Exceeding agreed targets for sales, profitability, volume and customer spend for your accounts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will have considerable autonomy over how you manage your territory and your day, and how you strike deals, achieve margins, introduce new customers, etc. But you’ll need to be organised – well organised – to manage a hectic schedule and to delight your customers.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidates should ideally have already sold into the independent retail industry with the ability to understand and recognise customer’s requirements and translate these into sales.
The successful candidate will be an experienced (within the B2B Sector) and capable sales person with real ambition to maximise their earning potential.
You are also:
- Self-motivated and used to working on your own with large amounts of autonomy
- Resilient with a can-do attitude
- Confident at dealing with people at all levels, with particular experience dealing with owner/operator independent businesses looked on favourably for this role.
- Highly organised, personable and ambitious
- Well-equipped with consultative / solution sale skills.
We have a strong benefits package which includes a competitive base salary, realistic OTE of at least £50,000 PA, company pension and 28 days holiday.
As well as:
Generous staff discount across the full product portfolio (that's Christmas, Birthdays and Valentines sorted!)
As much tea as you can drink.
To Apply, please submit your CV and cover letter and please ensure you can check all the boxes to the following personal attributes: